2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY*
Academy Snowboard Co, will ONLY warranty a board bought from an AUTHORIZED Academy Dealer with a receipt or proof of purchase. NO EXCEPTION. If you happen to have a defective issue (which is very rare) please contact the Authorized dealer that you bought it at and they will contact us. They will then ship the board back to us so we can review. If we determine it was a manufacturer’s defect we will ship you a replacement board at our cost in less than two weeks. WE DO NOT WARRANTY BOARDS DUE TO IMPACT DAMAGE. Thanks for the support.
This limited warranty applies only to Academy Snowboards purchased from an Authorized Dealer and is extended only to the snowboard’s original purchaser.
All snowboards returned to Academy for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization (RA), which can be obtained from an Authorized Academy Dealer. All snowboards must be shipped pre-paid and insured. Academy assumes no responsibility for damages during shipment. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by your original proof of purchase from an Authorized Academy dealer.
The following are excluded from this limited warranty:
- Damage caused by impact, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage due to stress or over-flexing/heavy compression.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cracks or splits in the topsheet due to impact.
- Any delamination to the top or bottom sheets due to impact.
- Stripped inserts due to improper mounting.
- Damage caused by the use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE.
- Damage caused by impact with rocks, stumps, logs, rails, concrete, metal, or any other non-snow object.
- Cracked edges are the result of normal wear and tear or impact. This is NOT a manufacturer’s defect and will not be covered under warranty.
- Damage due to bindings. For example a bumped base. In most cases, anything with the threaded inserts relates to issues with the bindings or hardware. For example condition of screws, compatibility of screws with discs, length of screws, loc-tite or anything obstructing the threads, disc wear/tear, improper mounting etc.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start your warranty process.